info
TOPInformationInformation Map > Hōkōdō
境内マップ放光堂タイトル 放光堂

 

放光堂室内This building is the memorial hall where the first ceremony had been held after Sojiji was relocated from Noto to Tsurumi on November 5th, 1911.

This building was built in Ansei Era (1854-1860) as a ceremony hall of So-onji in Tsuruoka-city, Yamagata prefecture. On the occasion of Sojiji relocation, So-on ji donated this hall to us.

At that time, this hall had been used as the main hall for ceremonies. Now it is dedicated to the ancestors and used for our members daily memorial services.

ページ先頭へ

ホームページ記載の記事・写真等の転載はご遠慮ください
Copyright(c) Sotoshu Daihonzan Sojiji Temple All Rights Reserved
No reproduction or republication without written permission.